Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nude Russian Girls!

Catchy title, ain't it?
Thinking "I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts, I do....I do....I do...."
That's how we feel about the advent of 2008 in a few days. Life can be like a sweet dream if you're lucky enough to be spending your life with a good woman. Time flies when you're having fun, we all know that reality.
Trust me, I do know.
I'm taking stock these days about how lucky I am, real thankful too. We all work hard all day, every day, life is full of daily challenges. It's a lucky man who has a good woman and a good home life. That's what life is all about.
So the Cowardly Lion, who as it turns out wasn't a coward at all, had it almost right. "I do believe....I do believe...." in the possibility, the dream of many men out there about having a happy marriage and home life with a good woman, is a distinct and attainable goal. We can have that dream in our lives. It takes some time, effort and patience to acquire the dream, but for those of us who really desire that in life, the dream is there for the taking.
All we need do is get up off that couch and do what is necessary to get it!
Then "there's no place like home" will be your reality!
Have A Wonderful New Year!

No comments: